Monday 14 April 2014

Very Quick Felt Lamb Craft

I've been decorating an Easter Tree this week.  We always used to have an Easter Tree when I was little, but this is our first year with one.  I'm hoping to share some pictures of it soon.  I felt that it didn't have enough lamb related decorations on it, so I created a quick felt sheep/lamb.


I drew round a flower shaped cookie cutter, and then felted some black roving wool in three sections. One larger oval for the face and two smaller ones for the ears.  I then felted the yarn onto the back of the lamb's body so it could hang on the Easter Tree.  I added a couple of french knots with some embroidery thread.  The Husband is calling this craft the return of the zombie sheep.  Maybe that is a good thing, I can double up the decorations for use at Easter and Halloween?!  So I did another without the zombie looking eyes.


I'm not convinced.  I think I prefer eyes, zombie or otherwise.  Obviously I just need to work on something that looks more normal!

1 comment: